Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Hooked" On Scarves

While in Houston one of my CT friends Charyl, showed me how to crochet fun curly scarves.

Now I'm Hooked on making them.  Even if I don't wear many scarves I just cant stop making them.

Made these last night and I have another skein different color to make more.

Remember the red/black

Have no idea what I'm going to do with all of these, but maybe my family would like some.  Even if they don't, I think they are going to be getting a few.

And then there was this one:



Don't forget about the fur one:



Scarves, scarves and more scarves.   In between sewing and quilting.

I did manage to complete the quilt top and will be quilting it tomorrow sometime, start in the morning, and then picking Ky up to go to the movies.  We are spending a day together to celebrate her 12th birthday, just the 2 of us.

Should be fun!  It does mean missing the Packer game, but the way they have been playing, maybe its best I do miss watching a few.

Ky takes priority over Packers.


2 comments:

Martha said...

Love your scarves,so beautiful!!!! Lucky family members who will be receiving them!! :)

Martha said...

Love your scarves, they're beautiful!!!