Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Day At Our House

Well not Christmas day, but our family Christmas.

Before the presents were opened







Britt liked her scarves and they look so nice on her




Gus enjoyed his first Christmas - He slept though almost all of it.

Kylee and Brooklynn  - Brooklynn is actually a year older than Kylee

LOL Managed to get a few pictures of Wayne's feet


We had a very nice day - and now,Wayne and I,  the celebrating is done.

Back to business - 2 quilts completed for customer today.







Winter wonderland outside - snowing, cold and looks icy too.  There is a guild meeting tonight, but I'm not up for driving in the dark with bad road conditions, so Ill be staying home with my feet up all nice and warm.

That's what I enjoy most about winter.  If I don't like the way it looks outside, I can stay in.  Which is exactly what I'm going to do.


No comments: