Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rock Valley Quilt Guild Challenge 2013

Taa Daaa - quilted my challenge quilt today, just need to bind and I'm ready for July show and tell.






The challenge, using the multi colored gold fabric, at least one diamond must be in the quilt and using favorite embellishment.

I used my own pattern Forever Diamonds (perfect huh) - and shiny gold thread.  This is not a metallic thread but a poly blend thread I purchased while in Houston - "Twisted" by Superior.

I could, if I wanted to add more embellishment using hot crystals.  Haven't made up my mind on that yet.  Once I get it bound I might lay a few crystals down to see how it would look.

Feels good to get one of my many UFO's finished - I guess rainy days are good for something.





No comments: