Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Southwestern Theme

This quilt pattern is actually "Shades of Summer".  However, the customer used these warm colors and made her think of a Southwestern Theme, so that's what we call it.

She said she had purchased the striped material 2 years ago and hadn't done anything with it.  She found the pattern and finally made the quilt.  Like most of us, we find a piece of material and just have to buy it without knowing how it will be used. 

I still have material in my quilter closet that is just waiting for just the right pattern and just the right moment.  Some day that moment/pattern will come to me and I will put together another beautiful quilt from my stash.






Yes I used the Landscape Stitch again. Some quilts just call for this stitch and recently that's what has been calling me

No comments: