Beautiful design, however, the lady that sewed this used, I think, some pretty inexpensive material. She also made up the design on her own, and although the over all look is pretty awesome, left a lot to be desired, when it came to quilting it. Every row was a struggle for me, as it wanted to shift, pucker and stretch. There are tiny squares of as little as 1/2 inch and even less for some and with these many seams it was a nightmare to keep from puckering and shifting.
Heck even my camera didn't want to take a good pic, but I did my best. I should have waited till morning to take the photo, but have the dreaded colonoscopy procedure tomorrow.
Due to the puckering and stretching problem, I used a heavy quilting stitch in the diamond "Pebbles In A Stream" Which is basically tiny circles and swirls, even overlapping each other as needed. Customer requested I change thead colors as needed. So this also led to a degree of difficulty because of the pattern zig zagging, but I did it . The remainder of the quilt was done with "Rippling Water" also called Landscape.
I really hope she likes the way it turned out. Even with all the difficulty I experienced doing it, I think it turned out quite well.