Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Its 4pm and all have eaten their fill and headed for home or other family celebrations.

Had a really good thanksgiving for one exception Bill and Donna could not come down this year and we did miss them.  

Food was excellent (thanks me) and Toby made an really great sweet potato puff.

I am sitting in my recliner with my feet up and putting together a few thoughts now that the house is quite again and I can think.

I am truly blessed with a wonderful family.  Great kids, and even better grandchildren.

Our house is so little, that when company comes ( and I love them coming over) it sound like a bee hive buzzing.

All in all it was a very nice day.

Oh yeah the bathroom did get finished in time for the big day.





floor treatment that took 2 nights to dry



Like the rest of the house its just an itty bitty thing, one person at a time please, but very happy with the results of Wayne's hard work.  Thank you honey.

No comments: