Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Creative

I'm so excited about the new design pattern I have come up with.  Putting pieces together today, have 2 more blocks to finish.  Using the stack and shuffle technique from Buggy Barn and Pieces From My Heart patterns, I have come up with an entirely new and different quilt pattern.

My first attempt at designing this style of quilt pattern is becoming quite a learning experience and creative flow booster.

I have always wanted to try designing my own quilt, not just putting pieces together a little differently from original pattern, but really making one up in my head and putting to paper and then fabric.

Now just to let you know, I really like what I have designed, but it is a first attempt and I will have to tweak the pattern a little, as there  are a couple of things I would change to make it even better.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to take pics of the squares, before I put them together into a wall hanging.

No comments: