Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Easy Quilting

Aaaaah  today was so much easier than the last few days have been.

1st - small wall hanging by Margie "Barn Swallow"  a Buggy Barn pattern



I finally got to use a new thread I purchased in Houston and I can tell you I love this thread.


I am going to have to order more of it. Has a beautiful sheen that looks almost like gold.

Comes in many more colors and I would love to have all of them.

2nd - full size quilt by Marilyn:  I used the same thread and again its amazing.





Tonight we went to Kylee's birthday dinner.  Toby made spaghetti with garlic bread and it was delicious as usual.  He is a great chef - dessert ice cream cake.







Ky is has a cold or sinus infection so when she is near Gus she wears a mask.  Her dad made this  mask so she could be near baby.  She helped changing poopy diapers.

I gave her a heat iron tool and crystals to decorate clothing or whatever.    She will be decorating everything in sight.

Of course we had many pictures of Gus - he is doing great and so cuddly.

It is so hard to believe she is 12 already.  I remember when she was "the" baby. Now she is the big sister.


No comments: