Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

All Is Well In Clinton

Had another terrific day in Clinton at Twin Turtle Quilts shop, teaching "Floating Stars" pattern to a really fun group of quilters.

Today there were six in the class, and they all did a wonderful job on their blocks.

I always enjoy teaching these classes, you meet the nicest ladies and in some cases, get to catch up with ladies you already know.








My favorite picture of the day.....................................................



I'm so pleased I made the effort to finish my the Six Flags quilt and took for show and tell.

All the ladies signed up for the next class in Sept, all but one, she had to work that day.

Now to get Lizzie fixed and in good condition.  Its frustrating having a sick LA on my hands.

I expect it will only be a couple of days and she will be humming again.





No comments: