Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Prairie Points and More Prairie Points

No I didn't make this - I don't even know how to do Prairie Points.

On the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with mitered borders, trapunto, thread painting etc etc etc.

So many ways to be creative.  Sometimes I wish I were 3 people then maybe, just maybe I could accomplish all the possibilities.

Julie Churchill made this amazing wall hanging, and she let me do the custom quilting on it.









I had to take many pictures while quilting this so I could remember how each section was quilted.  Once you roll the section you cant see it and my memory isn't that great, especially when you do this over a period of a couple of days.

While I was doing this I was thinking of all the "professionals" that actually draw up a design to stitch before they begin. Maybe I could consider doing this in the future.  However, I usually "wing" the stitching after the quilt is loaded and I begin.  I just never have a complete plan before starting.

Hmmmm another class to think about taking.  Add to the List!!!

After a long 10 days without having Gus, he has brightened my days again.

Yesterday he found a new use for shorts:








What a comedian!!


No comments: