Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

People Wonder Why

Many people ask me why I work so hard weeding and gardening practically everyday.

The answer:   So I can look at this when I'm done - and this is just the beginning, everyday I get surprised with more and more blooms in various locations in my yard.

Today I had help - Ky came over and we worked on just one section along the fence line.

I'm gaining.  It has taken me 3 years to get to this point and I think by end of summer I will have completed my mission of having all of the fence line cleared and mulched.




this is how it looks with being only partially cleared  I had worked on this section a little last week

one small section of fence line completed today







After the columbine comes the clematis they are already starting to climb I just got this area cleared out yesterday 
My big helper  she is not happy I took this picture, Really Grandma???


Plenty of work left to do








No comments: