Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Its Been A Full Weekend

Went to our family reunion Saturday and had a wonderful time catching up with my family.

Great food and good company, makes for a happy girl.

This morning topped it off with breakfast with some of the family and then all came to the house where I gave the grand tour of the house and  "park" we live in, with many compliments given.

Good news! - there was a small KOI swimming around.  Could it be?  One of those itty bitty fishies that Diane put in weeks ago has grown to a good size and is actually visible.

Last night she added a goldfish won at the Rock County Fair.  So it will be fun watching for this to grow.

This afternoon, my SIL Alice brought her Buggy Barn Challenge Quilt top to me, and we agreed I should do a custom quilting on this one.

I'm jealous and called her to tell her so.  I like what I'm doing so much I wish I had done mine first using these stitching's.




This is going to take hours and hours to finish.

Now I have to come up with plan for mine.  They have to be completed by the 3rd and will be hung at Loose Threads on the 4th for a viewers choice judging.

Ok the challenge is on!!



No comments: