Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

In Just A Few Hours

For over a year now I have promised to make a quilt for my great nephew Nolan Eastman.

Time passes by so quickly, its been over a year since the little guy was born.

Been so undecided as to what kind of quilt to make for him, and at 3:30 this morning I woke up and new exactly what I wanted to do.

Yes, I got up rummaged through my stash and scraps and started in.


After cutting, I don't know how many, 2.5 strips of  various fabrics, I put it together like the Jelly Roll Race, added borders and just finished quilting it a few minutes ago.   Just need to bind and done.

I love the way it turned out.  

Now I will probably have to take a nap.  

Crazy isn't it?  Once I get something in my head I cant rest until I either get it started or started and finished.  In this case it was the later.

Now I have to start thinking about a quilt for my new little grandson coming November.

I will have to go on a F.A.R.T. to find the fabric.  I wont know what I'm going to make until I get another brainstorm.  Hopefully not at 3:30am again.


No comments: