Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Emma Photos

Deena posted and I copied from Face Book more pictures of Emma with her medals from the gymnastic meet last Sunday.



She really has her winning pose down perfect.  Love it!!!!

Way to Go Emma


Been working in my sewing room ( yeah like that's news )  Yesterday Annette came for her 2nd lesson, she is so easy to teach.

This morning I finished the Tshirt top and its ready to be quilted.

Just have to make myself pin it to the LA frame and its good to go.  I'm thinking that's an early morning job

Too pooped to pop right now.  After mowing the back forty and the state grounds, walked the yard picking asparagus grab a handful of nettles YIKES, did some house work and laundry.  Now I'm resting just for a bit.

Plenty to do outside.  Last night managed to get some mulch down on part of a bed and need to lay more, but after supper I think.


1 comment:

Kay Lynne said...

What sweet memories :)