Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

What Day Is It?

All week long I have been either one or even 2 days behind in the actual date.

What is it?  Is it because I don't have to punch a time clock at a job. Is it because I'm so occupied with my sewing and yard work I forget the days?  I don't know, but it is one of those weeks, I have to keep checking the calendar to make certain I don't miss something.

This morning is Friday, right?  .......... Yep just checked the calendar.

Here is a really pretty, pastel quilt I just finished for Liz, quilting friend and now new customer.

She didn't care how it was stitched, just put it together.  Using one of my favorites - swirls.  I could have done just a meandering, but this is so pretty it deserved a little more attention than just meandering.



Really love this quilt and the appliques are so perfect, as usual for Liz.

No comments: