Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quilting With Clouds

Baby quilt for Teri.

I have been thinking about this quilt for 2 days. How to quilt it - its for a little boy so no frills and flowers but it is a baby so wanted to do something cute.  I was even thinking of how to do snails and puppy dog tails, but decided no, the tails would look like snakes.  Then I thought ok how about stars and the moon. No didn't like that either, done it before and it was cute, but wanted something different.  Then I'm thinking boy, boy, boy what to do for boy.

As soon as I loaded it on the machine it hit me.  Clouds!!! - This is such a sweet quilt and for a baby what better than clouds.


How about that 2 in one morning.  

Now its time to clean up. Meeting BFF at Loose Threads, she is buying fabric for a bag.





No comments: