Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Small But With Attitude

Quilted this beautiful wall hanging sampler for customer.  Size 33x39


The blocks were 4.5 finished so you know how small these pieces had to be.








Stippling edge to edge.  The pictures make it looks much larger than it is and the stippling looks like medium meandering, but trust me it is small and so is the stippling.

The small blocks are beautiful and would be  a real challenge for me.  I have yet to master small pieces like these and have them come out with perfect points and square.

This quilter did an excellent job - even though she told me she had made quite a few mistakes.  I quilted this and looked at every square inch and couldn't find fault.

Making the point, we are our own worse critics.


No comments: