Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

Yes Another Scrappy

Yesterday Gus stayed home with daddy and Kylee so I made it a Sew Day For Me.

I have current project I could be finishing and even quilting.  Instead I decided to play with my many scraps.

Normally I sew for a few hours and that's it for the day.  Not yesterday, I spent the entire day in my room making the biggest mess possible.



Now imagine all of these came from neatly folded sorted baggies.  Ugh it took me hours to put them into baggies and will take hours to put them back in.

From this mess came:




12 blocks done, now that I know how it will work, might just finish as is with a border and use for lap quilt.

Someday I plan on using these block patterns to make a full quilt, but with 2 colors such as black and white or black and red or some other 2 color combo.

Just wanted to see how the half square triangles and quarter triangles would look in the center of a somewhat  log cabin look.

No more playtime for me, at least for a little while.

Gus is napping and I should be  ........ Yawn .......

No comments: