Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Is Coming!!!!

No I wont post pictures of flowers (not yet heheheheheh), but I can tell you I have seen the first of spring flowers popping up.

Which lifts my spirits tremendously.  Winter seems to want to hang on forever and forever.  Soon, very soon, I'm sure we will be out in our yard digging, scratching breaking my back and loving it.

But until then......

Quilting is always top priority around here - at least when Gus isn't here being top priority.





Loving this "Lattice" quilt from one of my customers - I used free motion swirls and Twisted thread from Superior.   First opportunity Ive had to use the Grey Twisted - it looks fantastic on this quilt.

Hard to believe, but tomorrow is Easter and the family is coming for dinner.  So I will be up early to start the cooking and baking - no I'm not doing any tonight.   Tonight I'm taking it easy and leave it all for the mad dash tomorrow morning.   Way too much fun rushing to get everything done in time.

I work better under pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look oh look what came in mail today.


Hand dyed fabrics from my SIL Donna Kallner - wait until you see what I do with a few of these

No comments: