Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Top Is Finished

Spent all day sewing, but finally Athena's Puzzle top is complete.

Couldn't wait to post pictures, even though it isn't quilted yet, wanted to share what it looks like so far



These are the cut end pieces.  They WILL be used for something else.  Don't know what yet, but not going to throw them away.

72 blocks are in this top.  I could stop here, or maybe add borders.  The pattern does not call for a border, but that doesn't meant I couldn't add one if I wanted   It might be a problem, however, trying to find a fabric that would look good with these fabrics unless of course I order more Australian fabric.  Decisions, decisions.  

The fabrics are so gorgeous and unusual I'm thinking I am going to enter this in a quilt show this year.


1 comment:

TDJ said...

Lovely topper. It reminds me of a vintage bracelet I have, each link is the pattern in silver. Interesting where we get our inspiration.