Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 Edgerton Raffle Quilt

The Edgerton Annual Quilt Show is going to be October 20th this year, and I just finished quilting the raffle quilt.




This quilt measured 104x104 and took 14 bobbins.  I did the all over feather filler pattern and added a few swirls here and there.


Took me almost 3 days to quilt this.  Loaded  it late afternoon Sunday.  Would have done yesterday, but Wayne wound up in ER yesterday morning.  He is having difficulty breathing, so off to the ER we go.  He is fine now, but has to use his nebulizer daily until he starts to feeling better.  Everyday it seems there is something else going on with him.  At this rate, I will wind up doing the housework, quilting, and yard work all by myself this year. NOT!!!! Told him today there is no reason he cant wash clothes that isn't too strenuous and it would help me not having to do that too.

Now I'm headed outside to enjoy this beautiful day. Its 72 with a beautiful breeze, so time to play in the dirt.


No comments: