Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Of My Favorite Places

Wayne and I met friends for breakfast and a little fabric shopping at one of my favorite places.


http://www.millieswi.com/restaurant.php


Millies Restaurant and shopping village.  

Had breakfast in one of the beautiful dining rooms, did a little shopping in the gift shop and then the quilt shop ( of course)

I was good I didn't buy any fabrics, did purchase a candle in the gift shop.  My good friend Traci is a newbie to quilting, so of course we spent more time in the the quilt shop.  It is such fun shopping with another quilter.

 Found out I can not walk and talk at the same time, managed to step off the sidewalk and landed in a flower bed. Stupid Klutz, but Im ok only hurt my pride.

Today was one of the perfect day, good food, spent time with great friends, came home and customer picked up her quilts and loved them.  Loaded another quilt on the frame for tomorrow, weather is perfect warm with a cool breeze. and best of all Ky came for a while today.

Cant get much better than this.




No comments: