Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sew Day With The Girls

Monthly sew day at the Gathering Place, Milton





Liz showed us her new bag she made, love the Yo Yo button


Vicki "butterfly quilt"


Henrietta showing Diana her project

Vicki show and tell the Going Fishing quilt she made

Alice, this is just a border, wait until you see the quilt that goes with it


There were more projects and of course I didn't take pictures of all of them.  I got busy sewing my own thing and didn't take anymore pictures.  Its hard trying to sew and get all the girls with all the projects in a picture.  But at least I'm remembering to take Some Pictures.  So I'm making progress.  Maybe next time I WILL get everyone and all of their projects.  

We had 11 with us today and it was a great sew day.  The time goes so fast and now we have to wait another whole month to do it all over again.

No comments: