Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nope Still Here!!!

Betcha thought I had disappeared or gone south for the winter.  Nope

You know what time of year it is and you know what that means.  Busy sewing up a storm and quilting for others so they all have their presents ready for Christmas.

In between playing with my own fabrics.

Quilting for others is always a pleasure and when I know its a Christmas present I really enjoy finishing their quilts.

Yesterday morning I finished quilt one for a dear friend Julie:  It took 2 days but so worth it.

stencil diamonds

piano keys borders



you can see here the different stitches I used


I addition to sewing and quilting, Annette Vance and I hosted at my house a Christmas party for some of our quilting buddies



Everything else I have been doing you cant see until after Christmas.............  Including some customer quilts that we cant reveal just yet,

Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS 

No comments: