Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Counting Down The Days

Its that time of year where we are all counting down the days to Christmas.

For some its to be certain we have all our shopping done -  I can proudly say I'm done with the shopping and the wrapping.  

For quilters its "can I get just one more quilt made before Christmas"?.  The answer to that is yes there is still time.

I just finished a customer quilt this morning.




I found this quilting stitch on one of my website that I visit - watched a brief video and liked it so gave it a try on my own.

Simple but adds just a little extra something to this quilt.

For now all the customer quilts are done and now I can start to concentrate on what I think I'm going to be doing for our Christmas. 

There is always time to make plans and even change those plans if necessary - no rush no stress just keep counting down the days!

No comments: