Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Practice First

Im trying to perfect making chenille scarves - it is taking a couple of practice ones to figure out how to make them MY way.

Here are my first 2 attempts and now I have the right idea - ordered more affordable fabric on line and cant wait until it comes to make more fun fun scarves.



same scarf just different lighting




Second attempt and now I think I have it all figured out.  

Last night spent the evening with Toby, Sarah, Kylee and Gus where we enjoyed a wonderful meal and great fun playing with Gus.  Menu:  Lobster, Scallops, Steak and rolls.  Of course I ate too much!!!

Time to get cleaned up, head out and drink wine with Bert while he cooks for us today. Menu Prime Rib etc. 

My family is making sure I get plenty of good food this holiday season.



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE - I hope everyone has a very special and joyous day.


No comments: