Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Oops Almost Forgot

Yes I have been really busy getting everything ready for the quilt show this Saturday.

In doing so I almost forgot to show you a couple of wall hangings I quilted for one of my customers, Liz.

She has patterns for every month of the year and made these for her home.



This is May




Fourth of July


I really really like these. How nice to have a change of wall covering for each month.  She said she is not doing all 12 but, I for one, would love to see what the others look like.


Tonight I set up my booth and am ready for tomorrow.  You will also find these quilt ladders for sale at my booth.

One of my customers husband makes and sells these and they are truly beautiful.  I hope I can sell all 5 before the show is over.



No comments: