Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Black & White Stepping Stones

Look at how awesome Stepping Stones looks using black and white only.  This is being sewn and proofed by Vicki Oaks, the awesome quilter that did all those wonderful quilts for Christmas.

I am so excited seeing this quilt sewn by someone using my pattern.  She tells me she has notes to improve on pattern instructions. Looking forward to seeing her notes.


She is such an awesome quilter.  I am using the word awesome over and over because I cant think of another word that fits.

Went to guild last night and spoke to the quilter that is proofing Lazy Hour Glass, cant wait to see what she has done.  She told me she is using Teals, grey, off whites and a teal print. Sounds beautiful.

Finished the blocks of my new pattern this morning.  Need to add sashing and borders and then work on drafting the instructions.

No more sewing for the day.  Have to do my errands, banking, post office shipping quilts, quilt shop show off finished red/white Stepping Stones, Joan's to purchase backing for Merry Go Round and the new one.

2 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

That looks incredible! By the way "hello"! ; ) I followed you rlink from the Quilting Arts facebook page. : )
~Monika
quilt maker & fibre artist
blogging in Canada

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. Did you see this same pattern in Black and Red, also on my blog. Hope to have this pattern in print by end of this week.