Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May What???

Its already the second of May - are you kidding me.  Where does the time go.

There are not enough hours in the day or days in the week to do everything I want to do.

Not complaining mind you.  I love my life the way it is, just wishing I had more time for all there is to be done.

Yesterday I took Gus outside with me.  He in his stroller and me with my gardening gloves, pitchfork, rake, and yard clipper.

Managed to clean up 1 1/2 beds while he enjoyed watching the cars drive by and the birds fly.

So now I know, weather permitting, me and Gus will be spending a great deal of time gardening.


This morning I managed to do the quilting and binding on a Tshirt quilt I made for Nettie.  She is giving this as a graduation present to her granddaughter.



Rather pretty I think!!

Time for a cup of coffee, make the bed and head outside to do a little more yard work.

Maybe it will be nice enough for Gus again today.  If not, Gpa is home now (he was in hosp - yes another minor heart attack - 2 more stints and he is good to go again) so while I play in my yard Gpa can keep an eye on him and come get me when needed.  At least for a short amount of time.  Gus requires a lot of attention.  He gets bored easily, but if I put him in front of TV with the Bugs Life movie I'm good for at least an hour to do what I want to do.




No comments: