Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

More Birthday Blocks

Its safe to post now, they have received their Birthday Blocks:   April and May (because I forgot April posting BB's)

Diane: Waynesville NC
Lightning Strike without the hst in corners 

Made Up

Diane's bd was actually April, but hers were traveling back and forth from Miami to NC and didnt receive them until May

The rest are all May Birthday blocks
Patricia:  New Brunsfels, TX
Contrary Wife

Basket Weave

Wanda:  New Caney TX

The one on the left I made up the one on the right is Wishing Ring 2


Peggi:  Vancouver WA

Both of these are made up


Chrissy:  Pelham MA  
This one is made up

Snowball block


Making the Birthday Blocks for each of the girls is so much fun. I try to make a different block for each girl, some I make from patterns some I make up as I go along.

Wanda's made up block I love and plan on making an entire quilt with this block pattern.  As far as the made up blocks, I think they are original, haven't seen any blocks like them, but you just never know.  I just know I did not use a pattern to make them, so I consider them an original block.

If anyone knows they are actual pattern blocks, I would like to know, please shoot me a comment and let me know the name of the blocks.

Made 2 more BB's this morning, but cant show you them until the birthday girl gets them - June there are 2 Birthday girls.  Watch for them in the near future.




No comments: