Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Its Spring And You Know What That Means

WEEDING - oh Yeah!!!!


Kylee came over today and helped me do some major flower bed cleaning.





This is part of the flower bed that still needs clearing and cleaning

What a mess but it will be cleared before end of spring


There will be poppies




These sit right next to pond, have no idea what they are called but for past 2 years it has given me this pretty pink bloom



What a difference from last year - Mostly its a little weeding not major back breaking digging and clearing



The first few pictures is a flower bed that never got attended to last year.  My determination and goal is to get it cleared and cleaned this spring/summer.

What a glorious day outside today.  After weeding - did one of my favorite things to do.  Mow Lawn.  Yes I love mowing.

Outside work does not make for good meals however.   I manage to dry out a pork roast I had in the oven. Forgot all about it until I finished mowing and then I smelled it from outside.

Oh well, I don't need to eat so much anyway.  

No comments: