Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Fun Funky Churn Dash

This was one fun quilt to quilt for customer "Karla"

She used the brightest and fun fabrics I've seen in a quilt.

For a little 5yr old girl - requested I quilt with stars and flowers.




I could have taken a picture of each and every block, I liked them all so much.

Hoping you can get the idea of how cute this quilt is from the pictures here.


Now for the gripping for the day ......   Like you haven't heard this before.   Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Some Other Day.

Oh how can I possibly get my flower beds ready for the new flowers if I don't clean out the old dead ones.

Time is not on my side this year.

First we had snow on all the beds, and poof before I get the chance to work on them it rains and continues to rain.

Meanwhile the spring flowers are popping up amongst the ugly dead twigs and leaves.

I'm not a very patient person these days, I have limited time and hours to do all I want to do.  If it were up to me I would be dressed and looking for the sun to come up just enough for me to see, then I would be outside doing my THING.  After a few hours I could still have the rest of the day to do what I love doing, "watching Gus grow".





No comments: