Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Big Boy Gus

Watching Gus grow everyday he entertains us.

He loves his bouncy chair.



I hope this comes through, he bounces so high I think he will bounce right of it.

Uhhhh disregard date in picture, stupid me and stupid camera wont put in correct date automatically I have to insert date every time I use the camera or change setting do not use date and if I forget I can get any dates but the correct one.  If I change setting to automatic - it comes up with the year 2012. Stupid camera.

Life was simple when we didn't have digital cameras but then you would have to take your film to the drugstore to be developed wait a week to find out you took rotten pictures.  With digital you find out right a way you take rotten pictures, there is no waiting.




No comments: