Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Summer Breeze

This may be my favorite one of all the quilts that are going to CO.





With these gorgeous fabrics how could it not be.

Using my own pattern Summer Breeze - this quilt turned out so much better than the original one I did for me.

Now I'm loving the pattern again.

Quilted free motion paisleys and King Tut thread "DeNile", blended beautifully with the fabrics.

So there are 3 done and 2 more to go.  Already working on number 4.

Tomorrow is our CT Sunday Sew In, and I will be working on the number 4 quilt most of the day.

Yesterday I spent some time with Gus, a preview of times to come.  Tuesday is the day I start watching the little guy full time.  We are going to have such fun.


Imagine I get to spend all my time with this chubby little guy.  Sarah tells me he is already at 15lbs. Whew he will be giving grandma and grandpa a workout for sure.




1 comment:

Kay Lynne said...

Very beautiful quilt! The colors are just beautiful. Your pictures just make me want to hold a baby!