Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just A Little Something

A while back I put together a small baby quilt for no particular reason.  Other than I had the fabrics and though it was cute.  Quilted it yesterday and put the  binding on this morning.




It only measures 31x38, so its not a quilt you can wrap a baby in, but can be used as a wall hanging or changing mat, or just something to put down for baby to lay on.  

Appliqued a little flower to the front and to the back for a little more interest.

This is going to one of our cleaning customers.  She is due soon and wanted to give her just a little something.

I have several other unquilted tops in my room, and my goal is to get them quilted within the next few months.

Its always nice to have something made in advance, just in case I want to give a quilt as a present to someone.  If I don't give them away, that's not a problem either.

Building my quilt stash back up and then maybe start selling a few again.  You never know what I'm going to do with these quilts.  It cant hurt having a few sitting around, can it?


No comments: