Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Ladder Overflowith

After class the other day at Twin Turtle Quilts Shop in Clinton, I brought home all of the quilts that were at the shop for display.


They will be displayed in my booth at the upcoming Edgerton Quilt Show Oct. 20th. - If you haven't thought about it yet, consider entering your quilts in the show. Entry forms can be printed on line from the Edgerton Chamber Commerce website.  Or I also can get you an entry form.  Its a viewers choice non judging show.

For now I have them stacked and layered 2 and 3 quilts per rung on the quilt ladder.



And one on the back of the couch.  This isn't even all of the quilts I will be taking with me for the show.

Still have 2 that aren't even quilted yet.   Not mention the BB Baskets quilt




Oh the top rung top quilt is actually Ky's she is still working on finishing the binding.

I am seriously overloaded with quilts for now.

Today is the big Baby Shower Family/Friend party and finally have all of the house cleaned, beans are cooking and I'm off to take a much needed shower.

We are having the most perfect day for it today.  The weather is gorgeous. Im going to get out there as soon as possible to enjoy it.

No comments: