Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chicken Soup

Cold rainy day and I have been fighting off a cold.  At least I think its a cold that is trying its darnedest to break through.  So I made Chicken Soup for supper tonight.

Felt off and on for past few days and today its more off.

Took some alka seltzer plus and went to bed this afternoon trying to take a nap.  I dozed off but didn't really sleep.  Kind of like last night.  I did that all last night woke up 3:30 - 4:30 - 5:00 and finally Wayne got me up at 7:00. More tired than when I went to bed.

Minor sore throat.  Lets hope it runs its course before Saturday the day of the baby shower family friend party.

I have much to do before that, but when you don't feel well its really difficult to keep going.

Did manage to finish the wall hanging for Deena this afternoon.  Its quilted and bound.

backing




I really hope she like this.

Learned a valuable lesson today, never quilt when you are tired and or sick.  Even though I like the wall hanging I think I could have done a better job quilting it.  In fact I'm sure I could have done a better job.  But, you know, quilters are their worst critics, so hoping she doesn't mind it not being my best work.


No comments: