Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Perfect Day

We had a perfect day, not too hot not too cold and no rain for the wedding

I wont bore you with all the family photos.  And as far a getting a GOOD picture of the happy couple, didn't happen on my camera, hopefully other party guests got better pictures.  Our son Toby is just like his dad, hates to pose for pictures, so a professional photographer was not hired.  No fancy photos for him or bride.  I know our niece took some very nice pictures and she is giving us all copies. 

I am exhausted.  It is Monday and I am still wiped out. 

Saturday Wedding, Sunday clean up from Wedding and then off to great grandson Tavyn birthday party

Love this little guy.   Then home to try and relax and rest up.

Nope not for Wayne, he is packing up this morning to go on a 2-3 day fishing trip to Mississippi. 

I am going to be resting for a day and then back to quilting.

Oh cant wait to get back to my normal routine.

No comments: