Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Small Quilt For WIC

Raining out early morning nothing to do but sew.  Boo Hoo for me right?


Sewed the last border on Gus's new Vroom Vroom Quilt.  Waiting to decide how I'm quilting it.

In the meantime,  I have a bag of fabric given to me to be used to make WIC quilts.

Started right in cut, sewn and quilted this morning, and yes it even has its binding on.

Ready to give to the wonderful group of girls that make these every week for WIC at the Gathering Place in Milton.

Here is the one I made this morning.


Nothing too fancy, but I think it turned out pretty cute anyway.

Sun is trying to peek out, Im going to get dressed ( yes Im not dressed yet) and play in the wet grass and mud.

Maybe go and get the rest of the fence I need for the pond.


No comments: