Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Finally I Can Reveal

A very dear dear friend is moving to IN the end of this month.

She has been very close to me for the past 3 years.  One day 3 years ago, she called me to get some help in quilting.

As a new quilter, she needed a little guidance, but once she got the basics, she became a really good quilter and a dear friend.

I'm going to miss her so much.

While she was here she made many quilting friends.

A few of us had to do something special to send with her so she will never forget her WI friends.

Today we had a sew day planned, but also without her knowing, we planned a going away party.

There were 10 of us that made her a quilt - each girl making 2 blocks each.

This turned out amazing - awesome - fantastic.



An extra block was made into a pillow for her.

I cant tell you how much I'm going to miss this sweet gal.

Thank goodness we have Internet, face book, and oh yeah there is the phone.


No comments: