Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

HAPPY NATIONAL QUILT DAY

In honor of this day I finished putting the borders on a lap quilt - this will be a bd present for a friend.

And....... put together a 1600 quilt, just need borders and it will be done as well.  This is also going to be bd present for a very sweet lady who is going to be 85 this April.



It wasn't my intention to make these tops this morning.  The original plan was to load a customer quilt and do that, but my mind got side tracked.  As it so often does and before I knew it I had 2 tops sewn.

Break for lunch - take a shower and if there is time, will load the customer quilt.

This evening I'm going to a murder mystery dinner theater at the Masonic Lodge in Edgerton "The Mardi Gras Murder".

Looking forward to this.  Sounds like so much fun.

For now I had better get myself moving the day is getting away from me.




No comments: