Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Complete Chaos

Yikes, I totally destroyed my sewing area looking for scraps and working on too many projects at one time.



I have got to find some time to organize that scrap drawer. 

Brainstorming again this morning, had to find just the right scraps to make another bag.  I'm really liking the scrappy bags.  They are bit more work having to sew all the strips together, but I think they are worth it.



unfinished but looking good



Put quilting on back burner for a few days. 


 Been a busy week, Sunday did the workshop for Barn Chixs.  Monday night Edgerton Quilt Committee Meeting.  Thursday morning rode with Wayne to Madison dropping of horse trailer for the horse fair.  What a miserable weekend for it.  Cold, wet nasty. Thursday night, quilt guild meeting, which by the way, turned into absolute chaos and for some of us meeting split up. (no details necessary)  Not too concerned,  a new guild is being formed, and hopefully we can move on to bigger and better things.  Friday exercise class then checked out a new location for guild meetings.

Really hope this week I will be able to work on  LS quilt.  Easter is coming and would like to finish a few things and clean the sewing room.

Oh I did manage to clean up the mess I made, just in time to start again tomorrow.

No comments: