Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bag Lady

Its official I am now a Bag Lady.

Bff Nettie talked me into taking a class making bags. I put her off for a week and finally agreed to the class.

So glad I did, what a fun time we had.  There were 6 of us including Nettie, Dee Dee, myself and the instructor at Loose Threads, and laughed and sewed and laughed some more and each made a bag, and each was a different color. 

The 3 of us sat at one table, and we got laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes and couldn't see what I was sewing.  I think the other 3 ladies thought were nuts or drunk, but they began laughing with us or at us, not sure which it was.

OK so now I'm hooked and in more of my spare time  ( if I can find any) I'm going to make more bags.

See Stacy's mosaic flower pot she gave me?

Not quite finished with the bag, need to do a top stitch along the top of bag, but had to show you what it looks like.

2 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I like this pattern. You did a great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks, really happy the way it turned out. Going to be making more of these Im afraid, hmmmmm presents for all