Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Milton Sew Day

Yes it is the 4th Tuesday of the month and I managed to get my butt out of the house and go sew with the girls.

Sew (pun) glad I did.  We had such a good time, yakking, show and tell, laughing and sharing tips.

I'm in the process of making Microwave soup potholders for a friend.

Managed to finish 4 today, and the rest I have been doing over the past few days, in between other projects.



A couple of days ago I quilted  this charmer for a friend.  One of my many CT friends Diane Mannion


Quilted using Panto "Christmas Doodle - Trees"  by Patricia Ritter

In addition.......   Working on making a new quilt with a new block I made.


This is the same block just positioned differently - I will decide which way it will go once I make more blocks to go with it.

I haven't given it a name yet, but I had made this a while back for a friend , Wanda, during the Birthday Block Swap
Remember this ? 

I really liked the way this looked.  Now I have the time to make a quilt for me using this block.

Unfortunately for me (boo hoo) I dont have enough fabric to make it the size I want, will just have to go shopping for fabric (boo hoo).



No comments: