Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More to do

Things are looking up.  I have 2 new quilts to do for a customer.  It has been really quiet for a while, but I'm hoping this is just the beginning of more quilts to come.

How many times has it happened that nothing is going on, same old same old stuff day in day out.

Well for me and this week, it has changed, temporarily I'm sure.  In addition to the quilts to do, I am planning a cookout for Friday evening.  It started out with just the immediate family, Wayne and I and our children and grand children.  Now it has turned into a big family reunion. 

As I start to invite one person I think of yet another that should come and pretty soon we have a PARTY happening.  Don't get me wrong, Ive been wanting to do this for a couple of years and for whatever reason the summer disappears for another year and it didn't get done.  I am looking forward to seeing the whole family all at once again.  They can be such a fun bunch of people.

Quilting will be on hold until after Friday, but that's OK, when you are retired, there is always Tomorrow.

No comments: