Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Have The Merriest Of Christmas

Christmas Eve - hi everyone - no celebrations until this evening and tomorrow so I fit in just One more customer quilt




The rest of the day will be a relaxing - maybe some of my own sewing

I cancelled a plan I had made for today -  due to my binge eating recently I have put on so much weight that even my fat clothes are getting too tight.  I was going to venture out and get a size up in jeans as the ones I have been wearing are cutting of my air - seriously that tight.  Well I managed to find ONE pair that I can still wear and not be cut in half. So Instead of going up a size I'm determined to get back down to a reasonable size -  once you buy those nice fitting clothes you forget about dieting - right.  

Yes I know this is not the best time of year to lose weight and I wont for the next couple of days but I'm not going to give in to comfort and start getting serious and I mean serious about trimming down  - even if its only a few pounds.  I will never be skinny again, I realize that, but it would be nice to fit back into the clothes I bought last year where I had actually gone down a size.  Now I have 2 sizes down to work on - gees.

This is what can happen when you live alone and eat out of boredom or depression.

And.......   I'm going to warn some people.  I did the Nutra System last year and yes lost weight - 20 lbs - but after a while I got sick of the food I gave it up - and that is when I started my over eating.

I was just looking for something to satisfy my "cravings" and after eating NS I just kept looking for that comfort satisfying food.

So if you are like me and try the prepackaged diet foods - be aware its a lifetime commitment - once you stop, boom and balloon.

Everyone, including me, knows exactly how to lose weight, its just a matter of actually doing it.

Lets see what happens

I might have to wear and wash the same jeans for a while but I'm not going up another size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Rose Marie said...

Thank you for a year of wonderful quilting! the eye candy has been amazing. all the best for 2016 and I know that you can win the battle of the bulge.