Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How stunning is this - I wanted to keep it geometrical so I used a panto called Diamonds Are Forever





After finishing the quilting I headed off for all my before Christmas Errands-  Bank,  Nails, Joanns/Hobby Lobby where I did NOT find the fabrics I was looking for - Menard's - Grocery shopping - lunch with Julie - a short trip to Albion.

Left the house at 8:30 and didn't get home until after 2:00   I almost didn't make it home - and idiot in Albion was at the stop sign - it is not a 4 way stop - semi truck besides, decides he doesn't see me and pulls out just as I'm coming to the intersection -  I hit the brakes and head for the ditch - lucky he saw me and did put on the breaks.  Then he gives me "the Look"  Are you kidding me?????  

I looked in my side mirror after getting by him and he does give me the oops wave.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: