Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2015

Just For Me

Presently all caught up with customer quilts, now is the time to try to finish up a few of my own.

Starting with a Valentine quilt.

I have a goal to make a bed quilt just for me for each of the seasons and holidays - so far the Christmas was is completed and on my bed for this year.

Today I completed the quilting on a Valentines quilt  - I used the pantograph PS I Love You.





The push is on again - its almost Christmas and as usual I'm doing last minute gifts -  why is it I/we think we have all the time in the world and then its here and I'm rushing to finish the projects that I had planned back in July -

I cant show you what I'm working on just yet - but I will show you these cute clay pot snowmen that I have already given away to a couple of my friends


For the rest of today working on those Christmas presents

No comments: