Search This Blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Filling The Days And Myself

The days are passing by and I have not been sitting around - I have been filling my days with family and friends.

Thanksgiving was a celebration of what I AM thankful for and Wayne's and mine 49th anniversary.

Yes there were moments of sadness but I would not let it ruin the day.  

Had one of the best Thanksgiving in years - much food and wonderful memories - laughter and just enjoying being with my family.  So so sorry our son Ken and his kids could not be with us.  I missed him being here but hopefully he will be here along with the kids for Christmas.

Kylee wasnt here either, she was spending her Thanksgiving with her other family - missed her too.  But I get to have her Sunday and she will help me dec my halls for Christmas.

Just a few highlights of the day:












Gus got his Birthday present that day - I think he likes his horse

My days have been full - and so is my life - LOVE my family.

Wayne and I did a pretty good job raising our children and they have in turn given us some wonderful grandchildren and great grandson.


No comments: