Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

It Only Took 3 Weeks

Went with the girls last month 4th Tuesday and started to work on Tula Pinks blocks - didn't finish them then, but did manage to finish this morning.





I had the first one done on sew day but 2 of them had miss cut some of the pieces, so packed them up and waited for a better day TODAY.  These are only 6 1/2 inch squares and with them being all cut out it didn't take long, just had to get myself pumped up to do any sewing.

A friend "Julie" called me and asked me to go to lunch with her, which I did.  So nice to see her again.  She is one of the gals I went to Houston with and we had a nice visit.

Then off to do a little shopping home again and managed to work outside for a little while.

In the meantime, my house looks like ugh!!!!!!!

But I just don't have enough energy to do housework and yard work, and its suppose to rain tomorrow, so its a much better day tomorrow for cleaning and Wayne will be home hehehehehehehehe!! He can pitch in, maybe??

No comments: